Some of the projects I am currently involved in:
Some of the projects I have been involved in:
- Project EA SEA-WAY (European Adriatic Sea-Way): Improving accessibility and mobility of passengers across the Adriatic area and its hinter-land, through the development of new cross border(CB), sustainable and integrated transport services and the enhancing of physical infrastructures related to those new services.
Funded by the European Union through IPA-Adriatic CBC Programme.
- Project BusOnAir:- An extensible Open-source Transportation Information System for real-time tracking of bus routes and optimized mobility.
Funded by the University of L’Aquila, Business Plan Competition.
- Project RISER: Robust Internetworked Systems for Emergency Response.
Funded by the Ministry of Economic Development. Dir. Generale per l’Incentivazione delle
Attività Imprenditoriali. Programma RIDITT D.L. 22/12/2009.
- Programma RIDITT D.L. 22/12/2009: Trasferimento tecnologico e creazione di nuove imprese nell’ambito delle tecnologie ICT avanzate applicate allo sviluppo economico e territoriale post-sisma.
Funded by Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico. Dir. Generale per l’Incentivazione delle Attività Imprenditoriali.
- DRMSim: A Dynamic Routing Model Simulator
Funded by several national and supranational institutions, see here
- Project PRIN 2012 - AMANDA: Algorithmics for MAssive and Networked DAta
Funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (Grant 2012C4E3KT)
- Project PRIN 2010 - ARS Technomedia: Algorithms for techno-mediated social networks
Funded by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (Grant 2010N5K7EB)